From: "Castro, Edwin G. (Hillsboro)" <edwin.cas...@fiserv.com>
To: General discussion for Windows Installer XML toolset.
<wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Sent: Fri, September 10, 2010 5:50:03 PM
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] How to change to a directory and run customaction
inside that directory?

Try:

Public Function Main()
Dim WshShell
Set WshShell = CreateObject("WScript.Shell")
WshShell.CurrentDirectory = "C:\Program Files\Common Files\MyApp"
WshShell.Run "adxreg.exe /install=myapp.dll"
Set WshShell = Nothing
End Function

Edwin G. Castro
Software Developer - Staff
Electronic Banking Services
Fiserv
Office: 503-746-0643
Fax: 503-617-0291
www.fiserv.com
Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail