Hi Peter,

Let me understand this correctly: You want to remove the "DirectXRedist"
Component & Folder after the installation is finished?

Because its part of your installation i do not recommend to delete this
folder afterwards.
it's possible to do this with a  custom action, but after each repair of
your product it will be restored (& redeleted) ;)

i would rather choose another technical solution if you dont want to leave
any directx redist files.

Regards,
Fabio