That's much better, but I still needed the code that reads the InstallLocation
into my property.

Thanks!

Learn more about Chase Paymentech Solutions,LLC payment processing services at
www.chasepaymentech.com.

THIS MESSAGE IS CONFIDENTIAL.  This e-mail message and any attachments are
proprietary and confidential information intended only for the use of the
recipient(s) named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, you may not
print, distribute, or copy this message or any attachments.  If you have
received this communication in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail
and delete this message and any attachments from your computer.