From: Blair [mailto:os...@live.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 30, 2010 12:46 PM
To: 'General discussion for Windows Installer XML toolset.'
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] resource strings issue with wix 2.0

I just took a quick glance at the wix 2.0 code. You can supply more than one
WXL file to light.exe. You just can't duplicate any strings AND the CodePage
must match.

Go ahead and put your custom strings in a new file. You just can't override any
strings already in the WixUI_en-us.wxl without replacing or editing it.

-Blair