Hi,

We added a feature in our installer. The feature is a plugin for Outlook.

We defined a "Feature" element in our Wix file. We also integrated
"CustomizeDlg" in our version of WixUI_InstallDir.wxs. Things work fine.

Here are two more requirements:
1. If the end user chooses NOT to install this Outlook plugin feature in the
1st
time installation, but later she wants to install the feature, is there a way
for her to install it?
I practiced the Repair mode, that feature selection tree didn't come out. So I
have no chance to install the feature. How to do to give the end user a second
chance to install the feature?

2. Is there a way for the end user to only uninstall the plugin feature but not
the main application? How to do it? Right now, when uninstall, both the main
application and the plugin feature will be gone.

Thanks in advance!