I have been reading and searching through the mailing list, and I cannot seem
to get my arms around the upgrade markup.

Is there a simply way to indicate that anytime an install with the same product
id is detected that it should be uninstalled, regardless of the version, and
the install being executed ends up being installed as if it were a fresh
install?

Thanks,
John