Hi,

I got the same problem. I am trying to harves by using heat a whole
installation of SQL Server 2008.

the error is the same:

R6034
An application has made an attempt to load the C runtime library
incorrectly.
Please contact the application's support team for more information."

... and after heat exits.

My WiX version is 3.6.0905.0.

This is my command line:

heat dir "\\bosrv01\SQLEXPR" -cg SQLEXPR -gg -out D:\SQLEXPR.wxs

Thanks,

Luca