By name:

MSI (s) (F4:30) [13:43:39:156]: Component: ConnectSharedFilesShare;
Installed: Absent;   Request: Local;   Action: Local

MSI (s) (F4:DC) [13:44:05:328]: Component: ConnectSharedFilesShare;
Installed: Local;   Request: Absent;   Action: Absent

By Guid:

MSI (s) (F4:DC) [13:44:14:703]: Executing op:
ComponentUnregister(ComponentId={1E1F2637-AEDB-4727-9297-893F3CBE2A0A},,
BinaryType=0,)
1: {AA31BF3A-DFDE-4086-A1CE-33A63C2FF229} 2:
{1E1F2637-AEDB-4727-9297-893F3CBE2A0A}

MSI (s) (F4:30) [13:44:46:140]: Executing op:
ComponentRegister(ComponentId={1E1F2637-AEDB-4727-9297-893F3CBE2A0A},Key
Path=C:\Program Files\Harland Financial
Solutions\Connect\ConnectSharedFiles\,State=3,,Disk=1,SharedDllRefCount=
0,BinaryType=0)
1: {EBB0EFC7-146D-491D-9AE3-B41BF82F42C6} 2:
{1E1F2637-AEDB-4727-9297-893F3CBE2A0A} 3: C:\Program Files\Harland
Financial Solutions\Connect\ConnectSharedFiles\

And that is it. I've found if I change RemoveExistingProducts to
After="InstallFinalize" then my file shares are there at the end of the
install.

Thanks
Chad