From: Nick Ramirez <nickra...@hotmail.com>
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Sent: Mon, October 18, 2010 8:41:38 AM
Subject: [WiX-users] WiX book available

Hi everyone. I've just gotten a book about WiX published. A portion of the
proceeds will go to the WiX team. I'm not sure how all of that is set up, so
Rob and Bob let me know if you don't see it! Anyway, it should be a good
guide for those new to WiX. It also gets into creating UI controls, Windows
services, writing to the Registry and working from the command line.

It's available at a pretty cheap price for the e-book right now at
https://www.packtpub.com/wix-a-developers-guide-to-windows-installer-xml/book

Let me know what you think! I wrote it just because I thought it's something
I would have liked to have had when learning.