Hi Blair,

Thanks for the tips... I'll see what happens when I get rid of the merge
modules first.

I am using cab reuse, but it seems that I have to be careful, especially
if I build in parallel - one build will trash another build's cached cab.

   - Brian

Brian Gillespie
Rhinoceros Development
Robert McNeel & Associates