From: Blair [mailto:os...@live.com]
Sent: 15 October 2010 18:34
To: 'General discussion for Windows Installer XML toolset.'
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] License Agreement

It's possible that whitespace isn't being preserved when parsing the
content of the Text element. I don't know if adding xml:preserve
attributes (or some other xml: attribute) will fix that or not.

IIRC what some of us have done for localizing license agreements UI is
to do the following: layout the localized RTF files in some consistent
fashion in the filesystem, and use either a "WixVariable" or a
localization variable to supply the variable part of the path to the
files. Something like this:

<Text SourceFile="$(var.RTF.Folders)!(loc.RTF.Foldername)\license.rtf"
/> Or <Text SourceFile="$(var.RTF.Folder)!(loc.RTF.File)" />