From: Christopher Painter [mailto:chr...@deploymentengineering.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 21, 2010 7:34 PM
To: General discussion for Windows Installer XML toolset.
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] How to change/define the size of the main UI form

To me, that pretty much defeats the purpose of wrapping the UI up into a
nice
extension.  I wish  WiX had another mechanism to inherit / extend /
transform /
override  the Mondo experience other then ditching the reference and using
the
source.

Christopher Painter, Author of Deployment Engineering Blog
Have a hot tip, know a secret or read a really good thread that deserves
attention? E-Mail Me