Hi,

I created an installer and it works generally fine but I have one
issue that I can't resolve.
Here is what happens.

After the user installs the program in a different location other than
default location and when s/he wants to change something, they go to
Add or Remove Programs and there they select my program with 'change'.
Then, the installer gives three options: change, repair, or remove.
There if the user selects the 'Change', the installer displays Custom
Setup page. However, the path it displays on the bottom is not the one
that they installer my program but the default path.

How can I control this path display to show the actual install
location? Any advice will be appreicated. Thank you very much.

YEH