From: Ryan Taylor [mailto:rtay...@penbaysolutions.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 11, 2010 9:59 PM
To: General discussion for Windows Installer XML toolset.
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] How do I force an uninstall that does not meet the
conditions?

This is dev box.  I patched the installer and ran

   msiexec /I foo.msi REINSTALL=ALL REINSTALLMOVE=vomus

However, I receive the following error:

   Another version of this product is already installed.  Installation of this
version cannot continue.  To configure or remove the existing version of this
product, use Add/Remove Programs on the Control Panel.

Ryan Taylor
Office (207)-504-5294
rtay...@penbaysolutions.com
www.penbaysolutions.com