From: Henk Roos [mailto:henk.r...@aricent.com]
Sent: 16 November 2010 09:39
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [WiX-users] Patching and properties

Hi there,

Is it possible to pass a property value somehow to a custom action when
installing a new patch (in stead of passing it with the command line)?
And also I want to know if it is possible to get the patch version being
installed with a custom action. I did run the following command :
"misiexec /update patch.msp /l*v logfile.txt", but I didn't see the a
patch version property somewhere, only the patch description etc

Regards,

Henk Roos

"DISCLAIMER: This message is proprietary to Aricent and is intended
solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. It may
contain privileged or confidential information and should not be
circulated or used for any purpose other than for what it is intended.
If you have received this message in error, please notify the originator
immediately. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified
that you are strictly prohibited from using, copying, altering, or
disclosing the contents of this message. Aricent accepts no
responsibility for loss or damage arising from the use of the
information transmitted by this email including damage from virus."