Hi,

I am new to Wix and this community  and would like to ask if there is any GUI
IDE that help to develop the Wix installer (i.e. installshied).

I download and install Wix on my local machine, and I see Wix template shown up
on the Visual Studio 2010, but there are no visual IDE to add installation's
binaries or option to the Wix project, everything is just XML text based, so it
is very difficult to implement the installation.

Anyone can recommend any GUI IDE to develop MSI installer by using Wix?

Thanks,
Kenneth