I'm using WiX 3.6  (actually 3.6.112.0) with VS2010.  It is great!

WiX team has done a very good job of integrating WiX into VS.

Bob
From: Saurabh Ashok Chandra Sharma (Accenture) [v-sau...@microsoft.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 30, 2010 1:53 AM
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [WiX-users] Wix version supported by Visual Studio 2010

Hi,

I am currently using WIX 3.0 with VS 2008. We need to upgrade our application
to Visual Studio 2010. Can anyone provide me the WIX version supported by
Visual Studio 2010.  I found somewhere on internet to use WIX 3.5.1623.0 for VS
2010 but  I am not able to find the same version on Sourgeforge.net.

Do anyone have any idea about the optimum version of WIX supported by VS 2010
or the link from where I can get the WIX version 3.5.1623.0 ?

Any help will be appreciated..

Thanks
Saurabh