Hey,

Thanks for your answers. I will just post the WiX Code of the merge module.
Maybe that can cast some light on this:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<Wix xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/wix/2006/wi";
xmlns:iis="http://schemas.microsoft.com/wix/IIsExtension";
xmlns:util="http://schemas.microsoft.com/wix/UtilExtension";>
    <Module Id="AppPoolModule" Language="1033" Version="1.0.0.0">
        <Package Id="6561cbee-3012-44c3-a446-07d573da993c"
Manufacturer="abc" InstallerVersion="200" />

    <util:Group Id="UsersGroup" Name="Users"/>

        <Directory Id="TARGETDIR" Name="SourceDir">
            <Directory Id="MergeRedirectFolder">

        <Component Shared="yes" Id="CNewUser"
Guid="32892BF9-F947-476A-9832-042EA96E65BC">
          <CreateFolder/>
          <util:User Id="NewUser" Name="AppPoolUser" Password="test123T"
UpdateIfExists="no" PasswordNeverExpires="yes" CanNotChangePassword="yes">
            <util:GroupRef Id="UsersGroup"/>
          </util:User>
        </Component>

        <Component Shared="yes" Id="CAppPool"
Guid="5D0736E5-3A31-4289-9F0A-CA8C56EFF51E">
          <CreateFolder/>
          <iis:WebAppPool Id="AppPool" ManagedRuntimeVersion="v2.0"
Name="Atomia Integrated" ManagedPipelineMode="integrated" Identity="other"
User="NewUser"/>
        </Component>

            </Directory>
        </Directory>