I have a requirement to update an existing MSI with new files and I am using
the DTP API to write to data base tables - Files, Components, Directory,
FeatureComponents, Media, etc.
I am doing a reinstall every time I have a new MSI to install
RREINSTALLMODE=VOMUS. This replaces all the files with new set of files on
the target system.

On uninstall however, I was expecting it to remove all the files
automatically. I do not have any permanent attribute to <Component> element.

I am not an installer expert, so please advice if I am doing anything wrong
here.

Many thanks,
sangeeta

On Wed, Dec 8, 2010 at 12:49 PM, Wilson, Phil-2 [via Windows Installer XML
(WiX) toolset]
<ml-node+5816105-783740139-306...@n2.nabble.com<ml-node%2b5816105-783740139-306...@n2.nabble.com>