Thanks a lot! Works perfectly.

Just as a sidenote: In addition to "WixToolPath", "WixTargetsPath", and
"WixTasksPath", I also had to add a property "WixExtDir" which points to the
location of the WiX extensions like "WixNetFxExtension.dll",
"WixUIExtension.dll" and so on... This might be related to the fact that I am
not defining the properties within the wixproj file, but as a property from the
command line: "MSBuild.exe ... /property:WixToolPath=${wix.dir}\"

For others having a similar question, this is my MSBuild call in NAnt to build
my installer without having to install WiX on the machine:

<exec program="${msbuild.path}">
        <arg value='"${deployment.installer.project.file.path}"'/>
        <arg value="/property:Configuration=${build.config}"/>
        <arg value="/target:Build"/>
        <arg value="/verbosity:normal"/>
        <arg value="/nologo"/>
        <arg value="/fileLogger"/>
        <arg value="/fileloggerparameters:LogFile=MSBuildInstallerLog.txt"/>
        <!-- The following lines had to be added: -->
        <arg value='/property:WixToolPath=${wix.dir}\'/>
        <arg value='/property:WixExtDir=${wix.dir}'/>
        <arg value='/property:WixTargetsPath=${wix.targets.path}'/>
        <arg value='/property:WixTasksPath=${wix.tasks.path}'/>
</exec>

Where ${wix.dir}, ${wix.targets.path}, and ${wix.tasks.path} are properties
containing the paths to the respective files/folders as described in the link
provided by Yan.

Andreas