Van: Rob Mensching [mailto:r...@robmensching.com]
Verzonden: vrijdag 7 januari 2011 17:37
Aan: General discussion for Windows Installer XML toolset.
Onderwerp: Re: [WiX-users] Upgrading wixproj

Unfortunately, no.

That build was a (now very old) intermediate release. We don't save
intermediate releases for very long. We don't have the resources to
support
drops at all points in time of the development cycle. If you're using
the
the "development branch" of the WiX toolset (which both WiX v3.5 and WiX
v3.6 are) then you need to upgrade regularly.

I know it's a pain but that is the cost to pay while being able to see
and
participate in every step of the development process. Also note that if
you
stay current and find issues, it is easier for us to accommodate your
needs.

--
virtually, Rob Mensching - http://RobMensching.com LLC

On Wed, Jan 5, 2011 at 10:48 AM, Eric Goforth
<eric.gofo...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Thanks Rob,
>
> I'd like to avoid having to upgrade all our projects at this time.  Is
> there a version at http://wix.sf.net/releases that will work with my
>
> \Microsoft\WiX\v3.5\Wix2010.targets style wix projects?
>
> -Eric
>
> On Wed, Jan 5, 2011 at 2:31 AM, Rob Mensching <r...@robmensching.com>
> wrote:
> > And to answer the actual question, I think 3.5.1419 has rolled off.
That

<r...@robmensching.com>

<eric.gofo...@gmail.com

(http://wix.codeplex.com/releases/view/44406)

<eric.gofo...@gmail.com>

------

------
> Learn how Oracle Real Application Clusters (RAC) One Node allows
customers
> to consolidate database storage, standardize their database
environment,
> and,
> should the need arise, upgrade to a full multi-node Oracle RAC
database
> without downtime or disruption
> http://p.sf.net/sfu/oracle-sfdevnl

------
Gaining the trust of online customers is vital for the success of any
company
that requires sensitive data to be transmitted over the Web.   Learn how
best implement a security strategy that keeps consumers' information
secure
http://p.sf.net/sfu/oracle-sfdevnl