Hi all

I am using the Wix UI templates to create my UI dialogs for my wix
(generated) installer. Now it works as it should but I am concerned that the
Repair option in the maintainece window lets ordinary users to execute
without worrying if their admins or not. It doesn't have the elevation
shield icon on it and when I execute the installer from a user account that
doesn't have admin access, it still allows to run. How can I force this to
check if the user running the installation has admin priveleges or to check
for elevated privileges?
This is kind of important in order for my repair operation to work properly
as my repair option not only "repairs" the installation but it allows the
user to respecify the installation settings.

Thanks!