Hi all

I have a frustrating issue with getting the Virtual directories that get
created from the installer to point to ASP.NET 4.0 but some of our
environments where the installer gets executed ranges from Windows 2003 -
Windows 2008, IIS 6 - IIS 7, from x86 architecture to x64 architecture. This
becomes a pain to get the Virtual Directories to be created and pointing to
ASP.NET 4.0 and let it work. Anyone with a similar issue? How can I go about
to fix this?
I have followed the WebApplicationExtension route to point to the .NET 4.0
path's aspnet_isapi.dll but then it screws up IIS 7 on Windows 2008 (I think
x64) and it doesn't work well with Windows 2003 IIS 6 x64 bit. I am using
the NETFRAMEWORK40FULLINSTALLROOTDIR to find out where .Net is.

Here is an example:

<iis:WebApplication ...>
<iis:WebApplicationExtension Extension="config" CheckPath="yes" Script="yes"
Executable="[NETFRAMEWORK40FULLINSTALLROOTDIR]aspnet_isapi.dll"
Verbs="GET,HEAD,POST" />
</iis:WebApplication>

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks!