Thank you that gives me something to go on. I have all my components in the
same fragment, so now I understand what is going on with PatchFamily. If I
were to move all changed components into a separate fragment in the updated
installer, would this have any effect? Or does it use the fragments declared
in the original installer?

-Aaron