From: "Castro, Edwin G. (Hillsboro)" <edwin.cas...@fiserv.com>
To: General discussion for Windows Installer XML toolset.
<wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Sent: Fri, January 28, 2011 1:08:58 PM
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] ServiceInstall failure?

ServiceInstall is standard functionality provided by Windows Installer.

I've never had its use result in an account lockout. In my experience the
installer fails after the first time it tries to register the service but fails
because the username/password are invalid. I've never experienced it to retry
any number of times.

Edwin G. Castro
Software Developer - Staff
Electronic Banking Services
Fiserv
Office: 503-746-0643
Fax: 503-617-0291
www.fiserv.com
Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail