Hi Josh,

    Really your article is very helpful to work with instance transforms
concept. I have created one MSI which inturn installed with different
instances on the same server. The msi get's uninstalled with same instance
and with same version only through octopus. If i change the product version
then i am able to install same instance also. But my problem is, I am not
able to uninstall any of instances through control panel. While uninstalling
i am getting this error "Could not access network location default\null".

        Meanwhile i haven't used different instance locations and differnet
instance component guid's.
I am placing my piece of code here.
  <Directory Id="TARGETDIR" Name="SourceDir">

      <Directory Id="FSVDIRPTH" Name=".">
 <Directory Id="SHAREPOINT_VIRTUAL_DIRECTORY" Name="FSSharepoint">
            <Component Id="FS_Sharepoint_Vdir"
Guid="{0CF00407-6209-4EB8-81C9-48499D20D0C2}">
              <CreateFolder />
            </Component>
            <Component Id="FSSharePoint"
Guid="{0E34D913-2511-4BD3-A895-7F4D7A38ED2D}">
              <CreateFolder/>
                      </Component>
          </Directory>
          </Directory>