Hi All,

Did not receive any help on this so far?
Can somebody share some knowledge in this area?

Is there a way to retain the sequence no from merge module into msi?
How does WIX assigns sequence no when you create merge module? Is it in the
order that you've component/file elements in the module wix file?

Your help is highly appreciated.

Thanks
Venkat