There's a topic in the help file that installed with Wix, called "Customizing
Built-in WixUI Dialog Sets" that should tell you what you need to know.

-----Original Message-----
From: Glenn Terjesen [mailto:glenn.terje...@gmail.com]
Sent: 15 February 2011 09:27
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [WiX-users] Change default ui design WIX 3.5

Hello,
Our company is trying to switch over to WIX from InstallShield.

I got our installation program up and running using WIX 3.5.

The problem now is to change the default installation design.

I can't find any documentation relating to this..

Do we really need to design our dialogs from "scratch" if we just want to
change the logo/banner images ?
( I used "dark" on my msi ... complicated.. (after I'm done I need to teach
my boss and a fellow employee as well.. )

Can someone please give me a hint ?

In WIX 2.0 this seems simple..

Thank you
SDL PLC confidential, all rights reserved.
If you are not the intended recipient of this mail SDL requests and requires
that you delete it without acting upon or copying any of its contents, and we
further request that you advise us.
SDL PLC is a public limited company registered in England and Wales.
Registered number: 02675207.
Registered address: Globe House, Clivemont Road, Maidenhead, Berkshire SL6 7DY,
UK.