Hey, Simon.
I had the same problems when first try to write BA on managed code. Rob
Mensching suggested me to see sources of Wix 3.6 installer itself.
wix36-sources\src\Setup\Bundle - location of Wix bootstrapper project
wix36-sources\src\Setup\UX - location of BoostrapperApplication project. It
uses WPF btw.
What you should pay attention to is (assumed your dll is named as
'MyBA.dll'):
1) Bundle.wxs:
<BootstrapperApplicationRef Id='ManagedBootstrapperApplicationHost'>
 <Payload Name='BootstrapperCore.config'
SourceFile='(Path_to_config_file)\MyBA.BootstrapperCore.config' />
 <Payload SourceFile='(Path_to_your_dll)\MyBA.dll' />
</BootstrapperApplicationRef>

2) add MyBA.BootstrapperCore.config (see example
wix36-sources\src\Setup\UX\WixUX.BootstrapperCore.config) into your BA
project and modify it:
<wix.bootstrapper>
 <host assemblyName="MyBA">
   <supportedFramework version="v4\Full" />
   <supportedFramework version="v4\Client" />
 </host>
</wix.bootstrapper>
3) You have already added [assembly: BootstrapperApplication(typeof(TestBA))]
into AssemblyInfo.cs
Maybe it is better to modify example
wix36-sources\src\Setup\UX\Properties\AssemblyInfo.cs

Should be fine now.