How do I detect uninstall or minor upgrade or first time install. I looked at
the values in the table in the following article
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/320921/how-to-add-a-wix-custom-action-that-happens-only-on-uninstall-via-msi
 and I don't think they are correct! Are they? Why do I need >(NOT
UPGRADINGPRODUCTCODE) AND (REMOVE="ALL") to detect the uninstall if accoriding
to the table NOT UPGRADINGPRODUCTCODE should be enough?
How do I easily check those values when the installer runs.