Hi all,

When our installation installs for ALLUSERS we put registry entries into
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, and when the application starts on each user account we
copy the settings from there to HKEY_CURRENT_USER. This is handy because it
will work for all existing users on the machine, as well as for user
accounts that do not exist yet.

However, we also install a keyboard layout which needs keys in
HKEY_CURRENT_USER as the user logs in, before the user can access the
layout, and before our application can be run. Is there some way we can
create registry entries for all existing users on the system AND any new
users?

Thanks,

John.