Hi,

i'm using Wix3, CustomizeDlg from wixui_common (attached to this email)

When i launch my msi, on the left from feature name i have small icon with down arrow.
If click on it, popup menu appears, with these items:
- Will be installed on local hard drive
- Entire feature will be installed on local hard drive
- Entire feature will be unavailable
How can i replace these popup menus by tristate checkboxes?
 If checkBox is marked, feature and its subfeatures are installed.
 If checkBox is not marked, feature and its subfeatures are not installed.
 If checkBox is grayed, feature and some of its subfeatures are installed.

And else one question:
how can i replace words "feature" and "subfeature" in CustomizeDlg with my own words?

--
Thank you!