Is there any way to disable path translation itself?  Our code && installer
are 32-bit which we would like to keep (for legacy reasons), but we would
still like to view 64-bit registry entries where possible.

<http://wix.sourceforge.net/manual-wix3/wix_xsd_package.htm>This seems like
a gaping whole in functionality.

Cheers,
Tim