Hi,

I have a directory having thousand of files and directories in it. Since
these files/folders updated rarely in one version to another version, So
I just want to create minimum number of component for this directory to
make the installer faster. This is just an experiment to check whether
installer become faster or not after having a less number of components.

Does anybody knows that how to create minimum number of components for
one directory using heat ?

Regards,
Sanjay Rao