Hi

I am trying to run a SQLScript as part of my msi and I want it to run as SYSTEM
and not the logged in User.

When I install my msi, I see that the Script is run under the logged in user.
How to force the script to be run under LocalSystem?

Here is my code:

            <Component Id="cm_abc.sql" Guid="$(GUID)" Win64="yes">
                <SqlScript Id='abc_123.sql' SqlDb='ABCDatabase'
RollbackOnInstall='yes' Sequence='20' >
                    <Binary Id='ABCSql' src='abc.sql' />
                </SqlScript>
            </Component>