From: kim <contactme...@gmail.com>
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Sent: Mon, March 28, 2011 4:50:32 PM
Subject: [WiX-users] Passing values to CA not working

Quite strange!! For one of my C# custom action I can pass the values of
properties. BUt same thing is not working for other CA.

I am getting System.IndexOutOfRangeException error in log file. However
these properties are set to proper values as shown in log entry below:

Action start 15:43:39: SolutionDBConnection.
MSI (s) (08:24) [15:43:39:423]: PROPERTY CHANGE: Adding GetSolutionDBCA
property. Its value is 'localhost,SQLEXPRESS'.

Following is my code:

Here property SOLUTIONEXISTS will be set by C# CA which I am using later on.
I am not able to figure out as what am I doing wrong here. Similar code
works for my other CA with issues.

Any suggestions please?? Thank you