Hi there,

I have scenario where my product supports several database servers (SQL Server,
MySQL, Oracle).
What would be the best practice in deploying the database for my products using
WiX?

I am thinking to build custom user interface in WiX for the user to select the
type of database and then connection information. With that information we
could run the database script to :

-      Create Database

-      Create Database Objects (Tables,etc.)

-      Generate Default Data

I would appreciate if someone could lead me to a WiX extension available to do
the above tasks.
And I understand that WiX is currently only supporting database deployment to
SQL Server Database.

Many thanks,
Dikhi