From: kim [mailto:contactme...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 30, 2011 7:51 AM
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [WiX-users] Registry check for Acrobat reader

I need to check if any version of acrobat reader is installed on target
machine. IF not installed display error message and stop installation.

Wix code:

ACROBATREADER = "notfound"

My problem is,above message always gets displayed whether or not acrobat
reader is installed or not. It does not check the condition
ACROBATREADER =
"notfound".

I also tried folloiwng way but still the same result

 ACROBATREADER

Any suggestions please? Thanks