Hi Tobias,

Thanks for you quick reply.

I already have the differents rtf files (one per language) integrated in my
visual project, So at least for this part I think I am ok!
I have a custom license page (a title/a textfield/a checkbox, and the
buttons) and I wanted to integrate a combobox in this page to change the
tetfield value.

I was a little worried that you will reply me that there were no choice but
to use Custom Action ...

Then I will have to learn how it works as I am a little new to the WIX
process and know nothing about custom action.

Meanwhile I read this:
http://www.tramontana.co.hu/wix/index.php
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/Aa372048
http://windows-installer-xml-wix-toolset.687559.n2.nabble.com/Question-about-using-custom-action-to-query-control-table-td5738865.html
http://www.mail-archive.com/wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net/msg42223.html
and some others I have closed.

I admit being a little lost.
Do I need to create an extern dll in my situation and write some external
code or can I do that directly in the wix files as all values/properties are
there and don't use external binaries/request?

If I understood well, what I need is:

1. Getting the current value of the combobox

It doen't seems possible to do that when the value of the combobox is
modified as the combobox doen't have a "publish-like" attribute. Am I wrong?
So I cannot launch a custom action when the combo box value is modified.
So I will have to do this another way.
Does custom action allow to "watch" over the properties values?

2.Updating the msi control table to change the sourcefile of the textfield

For the moment this thing is totally obscur for me...

Perhaps you (or somebody else) know some others links/tutorials than can
help me to code such a custom action (getting some ui properties and setting
the control table accordingly)?

Thanks a lot,

M.