Use zh-TW instead. Zh-HK is a known issue that localization is incorrerct:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=3162829&group_id=105970&atid=642714
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=3163411&group_id=105970&atid=642714

zh-HK and zh-TW differ in few strings and my company uses zh-TW for
chinese traditional instead of the Hongkong one.

Regards,
Tobias