From: Brett Kosinski <bre...@invidi.com>
To: "wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net" <wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Sent: Tuesday, April 12, 2011 1:13 PM
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] Silly question about WiX licensing and generated MSIs.

Just up front, I want to point out I did try to JFGI this issue, but alas, I
couldn't find an answer.

So, WiX itself is under the CPL.  But what about the MSIs that are generated by
WiX?  Is CPL-licensed code included in the MSIs?  I know tools like Bison
specifically exclude generated code from their licensing, and I'm curious if
WiX is the same.

Brett.