Hi,
I searched a lot online, but did not hit a result.
The question is how the installer make the decision to enable or disable the
dialog X(close) button on top right corner.
There is no dialog attribute to control it, but sometimes it just disabled,
for example:
http://www.tramontana.co.hu/wix/lesson8.php#8.1
The first sample dialog just have X button disabled.

I have a requirement that want to disable this X button on the finish
install dialog, no idea how to do it.
Any one know some internal "undocumented" information? :)

thanks,
William L.