Hello,

I have installation with a lot of features. CustomizeDlg allows to
select what features to install.
If user changes set of installed features, total size of installed files
changes.
In add\Remove programs applet size of program is displayed incorrectly.

I found in google that i can use ARPSIZE property to give ARP a hint,
what is the size of installation.
But i can not write fixed value for this property in WIX project,
because size depends on features, user selects to install.
How can i set ARPSIZE according to real total size of files, user
selected to install?
Are there some other solutions of this problem?

--
Thanks!