As I understand it, the sequence in which actions are executed is determined by
the rows in the InstallExecuteSequence installer database table and will
proceed in ascending order based on the value of the Sequence column, of course
depending on whether or not the Boolean expression in the Condition column
evaluates to true.

My question is what is the execute sequence for the "Change", "Repair", and
"Remove" modes of operation? As there is no table named
"ChangeExecuteSequence", etc., does that mean that this same sequence is
followed?

Thanks,

Brad