Hello,

I have installer, which allows to select between per-user install
(ALLUSERS="1") and per-machine installation (ALLUSERS="").

I create uninstall shortcut, using this WIX code:

<Component
   Id="Shortcuts"
   Directory="WindowsFolder"
   Guid="...">
   <RegistryValue
     Root="HKMU"
     Key="Software\My Company\My Program\InstalledComponent"
     Name="Shortcuts"
     Type="integer"
     Value="1"
     KeyPath="yes"
   />
   <Shortcut
     Id="uninstall_my_program"
     Directory="my_directory"
     Name="Uninstall"
     WorkingDirectory="INSTALLDIR"
     Target="[System64Folder]msiexec.exe" Arguments="/x [ProductCode]"
   />
</Component>

When I build this project, I receive errors:

- error LGHT0204 : ICE43: Component Shortcuts has non-advertised
shortcuts. It's KeyPath registry key should fall under HKCU.

- error LGHT0204 : ICE57: Component 'Shortcuts' has both per-user and
per-machine data with a per-machine KeyPath.

If I will place registry value under HKCU, instead of HKMU, it will be
wrong in case of per-machine install.
If i will mark shortcut as advertised, i will get error, that it can not
have target attribute.

What is wrong in my WIX code?
Or i need to ignore these errors?

----