Hello,

I would like to notify you all that I'm moving the WiX Tutorial currently at
http://www.tramontana.co.hu/wix to another server and ISP. The new URL will be
http://wix.tramontana.co.hu and the technical change is expected to take place
within the next two days. The transition should be practically instantaneous,
without any downtime.

All previous links and URLs (including the main URL mentioned above) will
remain valid and will be setup to automatically redirect to the new content
(which is ported in its entirety to a new, CMS-based web site). If you do
experience some outage, please, try it again a little bit later. I'll monitor
the move to make sure it is as smooth as possible. There is no need to report
if some dead links, in spite of the redirection setup, happen to pop up, I'll
also monitor the site logs and add any missing redirection recorded
automatically.

Bye,
   G�bor

G�bor DE�K JAHN -- Budapest, Hungary