Hello...

I'm using WiX 3.5 SQL Extension to create a database, create tables, and copy a
windows service, and start the windows service.

I'm trying to write a custom action to read a value in the database before the
service is started. The custom action is run before "StartServices" sequence.
I thought the database should be created before StartServices sequence.

<Custom Action="CheckDatabase" Before="StartServices"></Custom>

When CheckDatabase is called, it said the database does not exist.

What install execute sequence can I connect my custom action to check if the
database is created.  I have to do this after InstallSqlData and before
StartServices sequence.

Please help.  Thank you.