From: Eric Teutsch [mailto:er...@powersoft.ca]
Sent: 20 June 2011 18:49
To: 'General discussion for Windows Installer XML toolset.'
Subject: [WiX-users] WIXproj file schema?

Hi, I have to upgrade a number of WIX 2 projects, and we played with
Votive
some years back and possibly due to that have some project files with
.wixproj extension.  When opening the solution with VS2010 (after
installing
Wix 3.5), the conversion wizard advised that the .wixproj  files must be
opened in the IDE and converted to the latest version before it can be
built
by MSBuild.  Fair enough, but I can't find any reference to what a
wixproj
file is supposed to look like.

Also when starting a search on the wix manual website, the pages that
are
returned don't specify whether the information is for WIX 2 or 3 or 3.5.
Which makes one uncomfortable....

Thanks for any help!
Eric T.