From: Rahul Ramesh Ekbote [mailto:rahu...@microsoft.com]
Sent: 17 June 2011 12:23
To: General discussion for Windows Installer XML
toolset.(wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net)
Subject: [WiX-users] Dependancy Checker dialog

Hi,
I want to add list of pre-requisites in my dialog box. As soon as the
pre-requisite found the radio button should checked. Is there any
readymade dialog available for this functionality or any one implemented
such kind of dialog box.
It's something similar like Microsoft Dependency Checker.

Thanks,
Rahul