Hi,

I am using MajorUpgrade element in my wxs.

When I try to install the same version of the MSI, I get the well known
message:

Another version of this product is already installed

[Window Title]

Windows Installer

[Main Instruction]

Another version of this product is already installed.  Installation of this
version cannot continue.  To configure or remove the existing version of
this product, use Add/Remove Programs on the Control Panel.

[OK]

How can I use MajorUpgrade so that running the same version of the MSI is
going to invoke Repair/Remove dialog instead?

Thank you very much,

Martin Kulov

http://www.kulov.net